Tuesday, September 9, 2008

welcome!

Hello everybody,

I've moved safely and the transition was a lot of urghs and arghs. No suitcase for i left the baggage back at friendster so it's really just like 'starting anew' here at blogspot. There's quite a bit of getting used to around here and its funny, i'm actually feeling a little shy. If i could think of a way to explain why, it'd be that my ex-blog over at friendster, provided a smaller, quieter and more private home for my scribblings. I'm guessing that's why i'm feeling like i've been stripped butt naked. Still touring this place, by the way.

Friendster blog recreated itself into, let's just say, a space i don't fancy. The templates make me gag. Anyway, i did intend to move. So here i am, all rolled out.

Tell me if it's any better?

Its early and everyone's up, out and about. I, on the other hand, haven't slept in a little less than 24 hours. I'll see you later.

Okay folks, we're back in business.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...