Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Melaka is home

Taking a road trip out to Melaka in approximately a fortnight. My family and I are going back 'home' to my paternal grandmother's little kampung for Eid and lots of firecrackers (yes, we ordered them). Yay to suburbia!

I have been imagining all the fun there'll be a thousand times over. By the way, I found this bed & breakfast in Melaka recommended by casual poet and I'm definitely dropping by for a visit.

What a pretty little place..





Eeeeks! Makes me want to have toast and tea right about now.

And just in case you'd like to do the same, Voyage's Travellers' Lounge & Enterprise's address is:
No 40, Lorong Hang Jebat, 75200 Melaka
Tel. No: 06-2815216
Operation Time: Everyday 12pm-1am

I can hardly wait.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...