Monday, November 3, 2008

one that stole my heart

J. Crew's creative director Jenna Lyon's home was featured in Domino and oh god, it gave me goosebumps. Literally! Jenna lives with her Artist husband in this 1890 Brooklyn brownstone. It's so genius how she retained the vintage elegance of her home while pushing it excitingly eclectic with her selection of all these gorgeous contemporary pieces.








This is stunning and beyond. I will have to excuse myself now because i'd like to go daydreaming about this house for myself. Till later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous home.i'd love a home like that too.Exclusive and vintage n pure.I totally agree with you.
-shameen

Maria A. L. said...

it's almost surreal isn't it? and happy, happy belated birthday, my dear Shameen. that's two parties in two different hotel suites to digest! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...