Friday, December 4, 2009

how're you? i'm uninspired.


I'm suffering from a bad case of writer's block. I can't seem to even score one sensible sentence without it sounding like an eight year old's take on a little known subject say.. politics? That i reckon could have easily been a much better job. Not nice.

My only inspiration (or the lack thereof) to counter this painful mindlessness is the decision to go pictorial for a bit until some madness befall me. When my head spins from the magical gush of inspiration and fireworks, we'll speak of Christmas, my life-changing trip to Indonesia and what else if not the much anticipated new year which by the way is looking like a cave of precious treasures from where i am at present.

This year has been a tragic one for many of us if not all. Guess it's safe to say that the mishap army might just send a few more soldiers in so let's buckle up and fight the war to stay positive. I haven't come to a confident conclusion of why that is so and i'm beginning to suspect that the economic crisis is anything but a legitimate reason. Can't be too sure of that either.

Good to know that the days are numbered. I am in the process of gathering a few ideas for the new year and actively working on my resolutions. I won't forget to share that with you beautiful people before the year comes to a close. Let's all look forward and march into the new year with courage and hope.

Thank you for encouraging me to blog and staying put through many months of absence. Know that some of the best friendships began right here in this almost anonymous, humble little blog of mine. Have a wonderful weekend everyone! xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...