Thursday, December 31, 2009

a new year full of purpose


You guys, we're finally back here at the starting point. The ride wasn't very smooth but that leaves us with more drive and will to take on the next one and make it better than ever. Here's wishing you a happy and blessed new year, let's begin on the right foot and pledge not to stray from our resolutions.

So what are your new year's eve plans? I'm going to a mexican restaurant and bar called El Toro, i heard they have great tacos and churros. I can no longer contain my excitement!

I've been thinking about this for some time and thought i'll have you be my guest and witness this. I'm going to post up a few questions for myself to answer in the NEXT new year's eve, which is that of 2011. I didn't want to let myself down with all these plans i've made for the year, so what better way than to share them with you and risk embarrassing myself if i don't live up to them? So here they are,

Questions to self:
Are you happy?
Did you fulfill all your resolutions?
Have you quitted your bad habits?
Did you work hard and try to live a balanced life?

I'm glad to have you sweethearts on my journey into a new and better year. Have an excellent one everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been looking all over for this!

Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...