Thursday, December 9, 2010

on my wishlist: shoes!

Shortlisted these eye candies for the 'shoes' category of my wish list!
1. Jeffrey Campbell, Foxy Platform in caramel.
Perfect for my girly girl days (this happens on work days too).

2. Jeffrey Campbell, Phone Platform Oxfords.
This will easily be the versatile piece in the wardrobe. I can probably strut around in them just about anywhere. Trying to figure out if this is a want or a need or one that falls on the fine line between them. Eeek!

3. Sam Edelman, Nivan T-Strap Platform in black suede.
The cute & dressy one. Chic & so pretty for so many occasions (the floral lace socks are a total darling too).
4. Messeca, Jesenia Fringe Pump in blush.
Ultimate beauty. Urgh.

Shameless hint: I'm a size 5 or 5.5. Tiny i know!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...