Thursday, February 26, 2009

en pointe

(by noraini)

My old pal rang me up while i was in my stupor one morning and asked if he could borrow my pointe shoes. You bet i was shocked. His sweet girlfriend has a project that she's working on and needs it for the shoot she was doing. I had no second thoughts about it and check out the end product! They were so sweet to have bothered sending me a copy (i've met many people who don't, sadly).

So pretty hey?

I had the shivers when i first saw it. It sums up my relationship with dance very, very accurately. And ironically, it's only incidental. Like the song 'Killing Me Softly'. This is starting to sound dramatic and i'm chuckling already. See you on the morrow, my loves!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

tsktsktsk. it is the shitz.

Maria A. L. said...

i know!

Anonymous said...

nice eh..

Maria A. L. said...

nice ya.. t'was khairi's gf.

Maria A. L. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...