Saturday, February 28, 2009

underneatheradar

Just recently, my brother designed a logo for a friend of ours who, along with a collective of her friends, became involved in the Singapore Indie Documentary Festival. Her team, underneatheradar, brought down a number of documentaries and shorts tackling poverty, politics, mass consumption, and social issues. I am deeply moved and take my hats off to them. Ah, this is superb.

I am very passionate about this line of work but unlike them, i failed to do much in the fight except whine about not having time, inspiration and resources. Just watching the success of this team blew me away. I salute.

Please support this, my dears!I reckon it's going to be inspirational and hopefully, life changing for us. See you there!

Visit underneatheradar.net and the official SIDF website.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...