Friday, February 13, 2009

love is love


You snap out of self-destruction and discover that this heart has no care for its pesky problems than for the love of the one it truly aches for.

I knew that all i needed was to lean on Yas and all is well once again. I smiled, i laughed, i kissed, i told stories.. In short, i'm back as myself.
I must've done something right in my life to deserve this guy.

It's Valentine's Day tomorrow, what're your plans? With me being annoyingly down and uninspired the past weeks and Yas working tomorrow night, i don't have any hard work or masterpiece to share or boast about. But i am so impressed by some of the v'day crafts done by other bloggers that i would so love to share them if i can just find time.

I'm feeling like the luckiest girl in the world at present because i'm not going to be lonely at home tomorrow. My beautiful girls and i are going out for dinner and a mini gifts exchange. Like renewing friendship vows. Ah, my heart wants to explode.

Love is love. Godly in the most earthly way.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...