Monday, May 18, 2009

i wuv you, birthday boy!

To the one with the cute nose and the best smile, Happy Birthday!

My first conversation with this silly person was today, 4 years ago. I didn't think there was going to be a nerve in me that would be tickled into fancying him but because that conversation occured, it led to a mutual friendship and later, every wonderful else. Eversince, we grew up together and it's been so wonderful.

What i'm sharing with you now, in the light of my lover's birthday today, is a severely truncated version of how we first met and the developments that followed. I doubt the story matters more than our birthday boy who turns 23 today. :)

The sweet and kind Yas is now wiser, tougher, smarter and still every bit as incredible as when i've first known him. He still rocks my world and i suspect that might go on for a very, very, very, very, very long while. <3

1 comment:

birthday boy said...

aww.. :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...