Tuesday, May 19, 2009

my new, awkward age.

I am 21 today AND so uncertain how to feel about it.

To the many sweet people who reached me from all over, thank you for every wish and prayer, it's very overwhelming. I had to hold back tears countless times.

Two special people surprised me last Saturday and i must make a special mention,

To Sally and Salina,
thank you so much for a great dinner, gorgeous setting and chained surprises. All of that was so much hardwork and effort on your parts and i bet it took much time to plan and put it together. You guys did a fantastic job. Because you went through so much trouble just to make this happen for me and the girls, i am forever thankful. Thank you, thank you, thank you. It was splendid, i loved it.

Simple, intimate, meaningful birthday celebrations with the people you love, is the best gift.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. where is this place?

Maria A. L. said...

Hi! This was Tanjong Beach, Sentosa.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...