Monday, November 1, 2010

meet Elfe!

Happy first day of a new month and week guys! Just wanted to share the beautiful artworks of my talented friend, who doubles as my activist soulmate tackling issues like gender discrimination and animal cruelty, please meet the very charming, Elfe.

I’ve told Elfe countless times that I will adorn my own apartment (when that comes) with a variety of her paintings. Oh and I’ll throw in a bonus- she’s fantastic to work with!

You can commission Elfe to paint and know she’ll have it done beautifully (for a budding artist, she’s shipped her work all the way to Australia and fast going beyond).

Show her some love over at her blog or contact her to see more of her work and don’t forget to show young local artists some love along the way.

2 comments:

Weasel said...

About time! Heehee hi i love your blog!

Elfe said...

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...