Monday, November 8, 2010

Grassdoe

Don't you ever wish you could live in a place where you can just marvel at nature everyday? I love being surrounded by nature & my paternal family's traditional kampung (or kampong) in Malaysia is one of my favourite places to visit.

Fundamentally, I relish the idea of not having to consume processed food & mass produced unhealthy poultry, while getting unlimited access to fresh, crisp & clean air. Oh, how divine?


This blog by photographer Jonathan Levitt has given me every sound reason to want this so much more! It documents the wonderful, healthy & natural lifestyle that comes with living on a farm blanketed by nature. Walking through the woods, swimming in the sea, spending all your time with the people you love, having a BBQ.. What i wouldn't do for a life like this.

And whoever said you can't do all that without looking cool?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...